Staff Counselling and Well-being
Thank you for visiting the Staff Counselling and Wellbeing resource page. We hope you will find the following resource useful.
- Staff Counselling and Wellbeing Methodology
- Early Warning Signs and Symptoms
- Effective ways to take care of yourself
- Just stop and breathe
- Psychological First Aid Training Guide (English)(Arabic)
- Most Relaxing Song Ever
- Marconi Union - Weightless (33 mins)
- First aid for panic: Female voice (3 mins 40 secs)
- First aid for panic: Male voice (4 mins)
Who provides Staff Counselling Services?
Staff counselling service at the United Nations in Yemen is offered by a qualified professional counselling psychologist, a psychiatrist and a clinical psychologist. The service aims at providing staff members with an opportunity to access professional therapeutic counselling service, so that they may better explore and develop their potentials and fulfil their personal and work related goals, thus in so doing improve their personal lives and work productivity.